Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear World

Dear world, please excuse me for wearing slippers in public. My feet are retaining water and slippers are the only things that fit. I have an invisible illness.
Dear world, please excuse me for not changing out of my pajama pants. It hurts to bend over and move my knees. I have an invisible illness.
Dear world, please excuse me for not putting on a bra. My elbows are swollen and arms throb with pain. I have an invisible illness.
Dear world, please excuse me for not doing my hair and makeup. My hands are tingling and hurt to the touch. I have an invisible illness.
Dear world, please excuse me for looking less than perfect and more like a slob while I run this errand.   I have an invisible illness, and the most simple tasks for you may be the most daunting and difficult for me.I HAVE AN INVISIBLE ILLNESS.
Dear world, Before you judge someone based on how they are dressed, take a step back and think of what that person may be going through. 



XoXo,
jullz

No comments:

Post a Comment